Your Two Cents is our interactive feature where we ask for the opinions of our Twitter, Instagram and Facebook followers.
This week, we’re asking this: Which WWE brand’s Women’s division are you looking most forward to after the Superstar Shake-Up? We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
- Adam DeSoto: Raw. Time for that brand to shine again.
- Brett Duplisea: SmackDown Live. Raw may have a stronger division, but SmackDown just has better storytelling and every girl has gotten to shine in various storylines, not just the two same girls feuding over a title like Raw.
- Daniel Royce Wilhelm: I have high hopes for both brands. I hope SmackDown finally gives Tamina a dominant solitary role, and I would love to see some sort of 3 way feud between Natalya, Charlotte Flair and Tamina seeing as they are all second generation superstars. As far as the title, I’d love to see a heel turn for Becky Lynch putting her up against Naomi. Also I think we are all curious as to whether Lana will be wrestling or not… I sure hope so. For Raw, I sincerely hope Bayley drops the belt to Emma or Alexa Bliss soon. I could see either of the two of them carrying the division in the right direction and giving Dana Brooke, Mickie James, maybe even Summer Rae and Paige title shots. This whole “this has always been my dream” crap from Bayley and Sasha Banks is so old and tired. Also I HOPE after the sloppy match this past week that WWE sidelines Nia Jax until she can get better in the ring, because I thought Charlotte was gonna get killed in their match this week.
- Matthew Brown: Raw! Now that Emma has returned & Alexa & Mickie have been drafted to Raw, the division feels fresh & things have already taken a turn in the right direction. I’m actually excited for the next episode of Raw already & I haven’t been excited about Raw for a while!
- @Music_Wrestling: SmackDown because Naomi is champ, they got Charlotte Flair, Tamina is back and maybe Lana will finally wrestle.
- @Nogr3yareas: Honestly was Team SmackDown cause of the diverse stories given but I cant lie Raw is looking nice with Alexa Bliss and Mickie James. So much they can do – Alexa gives me Trish vibes also Mickie and Nia on one show gives me throwbacks to Beth Phoenix vs Mickie for the title. Nia being so green, such a crisp vet like Mickie is what she needs to help her. Mickie has wrestled them all from TBP, Gail Kim, Trish Startus & Lita.
- Philipe Caldas Sousa: Raw. Love Maryse but I am sad that she doesn’t fight.
- Sieg Ramos: SmackDown, still have high hopes for Tamina.
- @TgDenovan: Obviously Raw Division. In SmackDown, Charlotte, Becky and Naomi will carry the division on their backs.
- @TheJoseCanUC: SmackDown. I’m curious to see how adding Tamina and Charlotte will fare for the previous mainstays, especially when their top heel left.
- Tom Fox: It’s good to see that both divisions are now equaled out. I would personally say that I’m looking more forward to SmackDown only because the writers are a lot more better and looking back at what they did this past year with the division, each girl served a purpose. Saying that though, RAW does now look more interesting with a mix up of girls.
And now we turn it over to you…
Give us your two cents! Which WWE brand’s Women’s division are you looking most forward to after the Superstar Shake-Up?