This week, we’re asking this: Impact Wrestling is celebrating their 15th anniversary this week, so we want to know: what has been your favorite moment from Impact so far? We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
- Alejandro Gamboa: Tara vs Mickie James in a Steel Cage Match
- @BrieDivasChamp: Everything BP’s have done – Maria Kanellis – The Knockout Division itself.
- ??????? ????????????: Gail Kim became inaugural Champion and her feud with Awesome Kong and Taryn Terrell and of course the Hall of Fame ceremony in 2016.
- @GreatScottTx: Gail v Kong. It got people to take women’s wrestling seriously. Gail feud with Taryn was great too.
- @hishamdrain: When Maria Kannelis debuted
- @ItsCAViT: When Tara & Mickie James got into a huge brawl backstage along with the entire Knockouts Roster.
- @K2megafan14: The Beautiful People makeovers and all the trash talk with ODB.
- Matthew Brown: The Gail Kim/Awesome Kong feud back in 2007-2008. That was one of the greatest rivalries in he history of Women’s Wrestling!
- @reeceecup: When Rosemary won the KO Title and the last KO standing match between Mia Yim and Rosemary.
- @SummerAlexaRyse: Taryn and Gail rivalry, Madison Rayne and the legend Karen Jarrett.
- Tom Fox: The original Beautiful People between late 2007-2009.
- @TrampCorpse: Gail Kim Vs Taryn Terrell Last Knockout Standing match!
And now we turn it over to you…
Give us your two cents! What are some of your favorite Impact Wrestling moments within the last fifteen years?