Airing October 25th Episode
* Nikki Cross earns a spot in the NXT Women’s Championship match at TakeOver: Houston, winning a qualifying battle royal that also featured Abbey Laith, Bianca BelAir, Billie Kay, Candice LeRae, Dakota Kai, Lacey Evans, Mercedes Martinez, Reina Gonzalez, Rhea Ripley, Sage Beckett, Santana Garrett, Sarah Logan, Taynara Conti, and Zeda. After the match, Cross is joined by her co-competitors for TakeOver: Houston (Ember Moon, Kairi Sane, and Peyton Royce) and William Regal in the ring for a photo op.
* Andrade “Cien” Almas and Zelina Vega come out, Almas claiming that he wants an NXT Championship match and Drew McIntyre is ducking him. Andrade “Cien” Almas over Roderick Strong.
Airing November 1st:
* Nikki Cross defeated Taynara Conti.
* Kairi Sane defeated Billie Kay.
November 8th Episode:
* Ember Moon defeated Mercedes Martinez. Post-match, we get a face-off between the contenders for the NXT Women’s Championship.
* Drew McIntyre comes out for a promo, saying Almas is in trouble, and at TakeOver: WarGames, he’ll have to climb the mountain. This brings Almas out for an attack with an assist from Zelina on the distraction!