On this week’s episode of Dancing with the Stars, the remaining contestants were given the task of taking a trip down memory lane for their “most memorable year” ever.
For WWE Superstar Nikki Bella, that year was 2016 – the year Nikki made her return to the ring following a serious neck injury. Nikki’s fiance John Cena and sister Brie Bella reflected back on Nikki’s near career-ending injury but added that it was her strength and will to be fearless that got her through it.
Nikki Bella and her pro dance partner Artem Chigvintsev danced the Contemporary to “Fight Song” by Rachel Platten, which was praised by the DWTS judge panel for its dialogue and athleticism. They earned a total of 24 points out of 30, #TeamSmackDown’s highest score of the season so far!
Below is a breakdown of #TeamSmackDown’s weekly score so far:
- Week 1 – First Dances: 20 out of 30
- Week 2 – Night 1, Ballroom Night: 21 out of 30 | Night 2, Latin Night: 18 out of 30
- Week 3 – Guilty Pleasures: 21 out of 30
- Week 4 – Most Memorable Year: 24 out of 30
You can view the full scoreboard from all the contestants to this week’s episode below:
1. Jordan Fisher and Lindsay Arnold: 29/30
2. Victoria Arlen and Val Chmerkovskiy: 27/30
3. Lindsey Stirling and Mark Ballas: 26/30
4. Drew Scott and Emma Slater: 24/30
5. Frankie Muniz and Witney Carson:24/30
6. Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev: 24/30
7. Sasha Pieterse and Gleb Savchenko: 24/30
8. Terrell Owens and Cheryl Burke: 24/30
9. Vanessa Lachey and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: 24/30
10. Derek Fisher and Sharna Burgess: 23/30
11. Nick Lachey and Peta Murgatroyd: 22/30
This week’s elimination saw basketball star Derek Fisher and his partner Sharna Burgess be the latest couple to go home from the competition.
Fans can vote for Nikki and Artem by calling 1-800-868-3409 up to one hour after the show or vote online at dwtsvote.abc.go.com.
Have you been enjoying Nikki on Dancing with the Stars so far?