This week, we’re asking this: In celebration of #RAW25 next week, we want to know: what is your favorite Monday Night Raw moment?
- @anthothe2123: When Mickie James beat Beth Phoenix to become the WWE Women’s Champion for the fourth time.
- @bellasxstyles: When Sasha Banks won her first Women’s Title on July 25! Also I love every moments with The Bellas on Raw.
- @ChickfightsRock: The night the ladies Stephanie McMahon & Lita main evented #RAW & brought the house down!
- @cxmbean: AJ Lee‘s Pipebomb
- @ferrocharles: Gail Kim winning the Women’s Championship.
- @HEELish_Sam: When Trish and Lita interrupted Jillian Hall and beat her up.
- Jamie Laird: Easily got to be Trish vs. Lita main eventing Raw for the Women’s Championship.
- Joseph Thompson: When Lita returned in 2003!
- @Lumpyspace8888: The night that Stephanie McMahon announced that there will be the first ever women’s Royal Rumble match.
- @rainbowgirl19xx: When Kelly Kelly won the Divas Championship belt for the first time back in 2011 I cried when she won it some people didn’t give her the credit she deserved Kelly Kelly is a bad ass.
- @riptor00: Seeing Chyna come out each and every week on Raw is War.
- @supportmelina12: Melina kidnapping Trish Stratus to get a Women’s Title Shot.
- @WWESARO: Paige debuts and wins the Divas Championship.
And now we turn it over to you…
Give us your two cents! What are some of your favorite Raw moments within the last twenty five years?