At the young age of 23 Deonna Purrazzo has already achieved numerous career goals but that hasn’t stopped her momentum. Deonna is no stranger to international travel, and her career has taken her to the UK, Japan and even to the WWE for extra work. Deonna is one of the brightest and hottest stars on the independent scene today and we are honored to help tell her story.
In this exclusive interview, Deonna talks about the following subjects:
- What she did with her current BF, Marty Scurll, to celebrate the New Year
- Who she would want as her tag team partner if she was part of WWE’s Mixed Match Challenge
- The Women of Honor Championship Tournament
- The biggest lesson she’s learned in 2017 and how she defines 2017
- What type of wrestling she watches in her spare time
- Working with promotions such as RISE and Shimmer
- Her goals for 2018 and more!
What did you think of the interview with Deonna Purrazzo? Are you excited to see her wrestle in the Women of Honor Tournament? Let us know in the comment section below.