The WWE has listed the names of the thirty-seven independent wrestlers and athletes taking part in this week’s three-day tryout.
Below are the names of the female standout talents:
- Kailey Dawn Farmer, a 5-foot-10 wrestler who competes on the independent scene as Kamilla Kaine. Prior to sports-entertainment, Farmer played Division I softball and was a member of the Atlanta Steam, a team in the Legends Football League.
- Susan Cashdollar, a fitness model and stuntwoman who played in the football organization now known as the Legends Football League
- Monique Jacqueline Williams-Jenkins, who wrestles on the indies as MJ Jenkins. She has learned the ropes under such luminaries as WWE Hall of Famer Johnny Rodz and 2018 WWE Hall of Fame inductee D-Von Dudley.
- 25-year-old Brianna Rae Sparrey, a former college softball player from Illinois. Under the alias Kylie Rae, she has competed for SHIMMER Women Athletes and is the reigning Diamonds Champion for Booker T’s Reality of Wrestling.
- Nicolette Burton, a 6-foot-tall bodybuilder who was an NPC Women’s Physique and Figure competitor
- 2014 Miss Saskatchewan Amanda Ruller. Ruller played running back in the Legends Football League for the Los Angeles Temptation and is the in-stadium gameday host for the Canadian Football League’s Saskatchewan Roughriders
- Powerlifter and fitness model Aline Elkin, of Netanya, Israel. Elkin is a four-time Miss Bikini Israel.
- 20-year-old Maria Nicole Spiro, aka Maria Manic, a 5-foot-9 powerhouse who has wrestled for organizations including CZW, Beyond Wrestling and Northeast Wrestling.
- Rebecca McMonagle, a 5-foot-10 gymnast-turned-wrestler from the United Kingdom. She counts U.K. legend Marty Jones among her wrestling coaches.
- 28-year-old independent wrestler Brittany Quintana, who has more than 20 years of dance and choreography experience
- 21-year-old Alexia Nicole Romano of Ontario, who competes under the nickname “Bubblegum Princess” on the indies. She holds a second-degree brown belt in karate and was a rival and former teammate of NXT Superstar Aliyah.
What are your thoughts on this week’s tryouts? Would you like to see any of these names signed to the WWE? Let us know in the comments below!