Every year ESPN The Magazine releases a special issue featuring the best bodies in sports. This year is the BODY issue’s 10th anniversary and for the first time will showcase a woman from WWE.
Charlotte Flair revealed she will take part of this special feature:
No designer clothes, no makeup, no filters.
Nothing to hide. Everything to be proud of.
Every woman is a queen, never forget you wear your crown everyday.
— Charlotte Flair (@MsCharlotteWWE) June 19, 2018
She’ll join other athletes that include:
- Saquon Barkley, New York Giants Running Back
- Sue Bird, Seattle Storm Point Guard, and Megan Rapinoe, USWNT and Seattle Reign FC Forward
- Tori Bowie, U.S. Olympic Track and Field Athlete and Gold Medalist
- Lauren Chamberlain, USSSA Pride Infielder
- Jessie Diggins, U.S. Olympic Cross-Country Skier and Gold Medalist
- Crystal Dunn, USWNT and North Carolina Courage Forward
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic, LA Galaxy Forward
- Dallas Keuchel, World Series Champion and Houston Astros Cy Young Award-Winning Pitcher
- Greg Norman, Hall of Fame Golfer
- Yasiel Puig, LA Dodgers Right Fielder
- Adam Rippon, Olympic Bronze Medalist Figure Skater
- Jerry Rice, Pro Football Hall of Fame Wide Receiver
- Breanna Stewart, Seattle Storm Forward
- Karl-Anthony Towns, Minnesota Timberwolves Center
Ronda Rousey previously took part in this special issue in 2012 while part of the UFC.
ESPN The Magazine’s BODY10 gallery will be available online Monday, June 25 on ESPN.com.
The issue will be available on newsstands on Friday, June 29. In celebration of the 10th anniversary, a digital photo archive is available of all athletes over the past nine years at ESPN.com/bodyissuearchive.
What do you think of this news? What other Superstar would you like to see in this issue in the future? Sound off in the comments below.