Airing September 26th
* NXT Women’s Champion Kairi Sane defeated Vanessa Borne in a non-title match. Borne puts Kairi’s hat on and then stomps it, while Kairi gets angry. Vanessa gets a little offense in, but Kairi gets the baseball slide and the InSane Elbow for the win. Shayna Baszler comes out. Shayna tells Kairi to enjoy celebrating, but she’s invoking her rematch clause, and she’s going to drop anchor on Kairi’s title reign. Kairi tells Shayna she can have her rematch at WWE Evolution, and she will win.
Airing October 3rd
* Lacey Evans defeated Candice LeRae. They shove to start and Lacey takes her down. Lacey does a headscissors takedown into doing push-ups while still holding Candice in the headscissors. They go back and forth. Lacey shouts that Candice is a loser, just like her husband. Candice unloads on Lacey in the corner and is pulled off by the referee, allowing Lacey to hit the Women’s Right for the pin.
* NXT Champion Tomasso Ciampa comes out for a promo. He praises his entrance music for being great and silencing the sheep. He says there’s always one sheep that wants to break out from the pack and that is Velveteen. He calls Dream out for accusing him of attacking Aleister and sticking his nose where it doesn’t belong. Dream interiors and says this is all amusing to him, but the part about him being the greatest sports entertainer. Dream says the NXT Championship deserves a true experience instead of being with an angry little bald man. Ciampa says why don’t you admit it? Ciampa says the title thinks Dream isn’t Tough Enough. Dream takes offense and says Ciampa should give him a shot. Nikki across interrupts and looks over both guys. Nikki gets in Dream’s face and says she knows what he did, and knocks the mic out of Ciampa’s hand and says she knows what he did too. Ciampa goes to get the mic but Nikki kicks it away and leaves the ring saying “I know, I know” over and over again.
* Shayna Baszler defeated Britt Baker. Quick match. Shayna does the arm stomp spot and the referee calls the match off due to Shayna “breaking” Britt’s arm and awards the win to Shayna. Shayna cheap shots Britt after the match.
Airing October 10th
* Bianca Belair vs. Nikki Cross. Good match. Nikki attacks at the start and they brawl out of the ring. Nikki tosses Bianca into the steps. Bianca catches Nikki on a crossbody attempt and tosses her overhead. Bianca with a standing moonsault for 2. Nikki catches Bianca in a tree of woe and stomps away. Nikki with a flying crossbody for 2. Bianca with a spear, but can only get 2. Bianca with a deadlift sitout powerbomb for a nearfall. Bianca gorilla presses Nikki off the top and squats with her, until Nikki gets out of it. Nikki hits a superplex, and the lights go out. Aleister Black’s music hits, the lights come up and Aleister is seated in the ring with only Nikki. Nikki cackles until Aleister raises a hand and motions her to come to him. Aleister asks who made her, and Nikki whispers in his ear. Aleister is enraged and heads to the back.