Hey y’all, sorry for the delay! It’s been a crazy few weeks but I saw this on Facebook and thought it would be a cool thing to do for Vainety Fair. Hope I don’t bore y’all too much!!! It’s called “25 Things You Don’t Know About Me”…
1. I love coming home to a clean house!
2. I don’t mind my car being dirty…
3. I could definitely be described as having OCD.
4. I’m a workaholic and FAILURE is my biggest fear in life.
5. Rejection is hard for me to deal with but I believe it builds great character and it makes me try harder.
6. I love Japanese food!
7. I hate beef stroganoff and liver pudding! Eww!
8. I’m a homebody and my animals are my babies!!!
9. I constantly have to tell myself to get off my ‘high moral ground’ [aka high horse] and not judge others.
10. I’m a huge believer in karma and sometimes I sit back and watch it work.
11. When I think about doing something I shouldn’t, my fear of karma will keep me from doing it!
12. I despise liar, I would rather be spit on than lied to.
13. At the age of 28, I decided to cut people out of my life who didn’t bring something positive into it. It’s made a huge difference — eliminate negativity, it does a world of good for the soul.
14. My closest friend doesn’t watch TV and doesn’t even have one hooked up in her house. She instead increases her knowledge by reading 3 or 4 books at a time. I look up to her greatly and think she’s brilliant.
15. I don’t really like massages, but I’m trying to get over it. I think that alot of healing can be done with the hands.
16. I was told recently that I had a ‘beautiful bright pink aura’. Too terrified to ask what in the hell that meant, I went home and Googled it haha! After Googling, alot of things in my life began to make sense.
17. I believe everything happens for a reason and that you should follow your path and that EVERYONE has one.
18. I never do what anyone ELSE wants me to do, only what I want to do — it’s true!
19. I’m going to take a Reiki course soon and become certified!
20. I believe that I’m here to do something GREAT and have believed that since I was a small child.
21. I’m insecure that most of what people say about me has to do with my looks. The biggest compliment I can recieve is that I’m smart or talented.
22. I’m constantly trying to prove that I’m much more than just ‘pretty’.
23. I hate flying and I have to take a ‘swig’ in turbulence! Sad but true!
24. I hope to be a homeowner this year!
25. I’m so lucky to have found my soulmate in the very strange and whacky way that I did! (Remember what I said about paths?)
Also wanted to congratulate Lacey VE — she’s a doll and has a great heart. So happy for her!!! Congrats girl!
Till next time, love y’all!