The NXT cast for season three has been revealed! A picture leaked (see above) before tonight’s NXT broadcast could even end shows that the cast will consist of six Divas: AJ Lee, Aksana, Aloisia, Jamie Keyes, Maxine and Naomi.
Profiles on all six rookies below:
* AJ Lee: 23-year old AJ, real name April Jeanette, was signed by WWE last spring. Prior to WWE, she had been working on the independent circuit as Miss April. AJ primarily worked in the New Jersey area for Women Superstars Uncensored where she was one half of the WSU Tag Team Champions at the time of her signing. Since joining WWE developmental, she had been going by the name AJ Lee and is the current Queen of FCW after defeating Serena for the crown on an episode of FCW TV.
Pro: Former WWE Tag Team Champion, Primo.
* Aksana: 28-year old Aksana, real name Zivile Raudoniene, is a familiar face on the bodybuilding and fitness modeling circuit. The Lithuanian was signed by WWE sometime last year and has recently been hosting ‘The Aksana Show’ on FCW television.
Pro: Veteran WWE Superstar, Goldust.
* Aloisia: 23-year old Aloisia is independent wrestler, Isis the Amazon, whose signing Diva Dirt first broke last Friday. In a huge turnaround, she has already been thrown into the national television spotlight as the sixth and final rookie on NXT. She is 6’9″ tall and stands as tall as The Big Show and The Great Khali.
Pro: SmackDown’s official consultant, Vickie Guerrero.
* Jamie Keyes: 25-year old Jamie Keyes, real name Brittany Beede, was the ring announcer for NXT season two and is now stepping into the ring for season three. She was signed earlier this year after WWE saw some pictures she had taken while modeling for Wrestlicious. She also appeared as a valet for Kevin Nash at TNA’s Final Resolution pay per view last December.
Pros: Raw Divas, The Bella Twins
* Maxine: 24-year old Maxine (formerly Liviana in FCW), real name Karlee Perez, has been with WWE since last summer appearing first as ‘Candy Girl’ before being renamed Liviana. The Latina was a model prior to her WWE signing and was arrested for a DUI in June 2009. She is the current GM of FCW on their weekly television show.
Pro: Former Divas Champion, Alicia Fox.
* Naomi: 22-year old Naomi, real name Trinity McCray, was signed to a developmental deal last August. Prior to joining WWE, she was a dancer for the Orlando Magic basketball team. Since joining FCW, McCray was re-christened Naomi Night and has quickly adapted to life in the ring, delivering some good, solid performances in FCW, so much so that she was crowned the first ever FCW Divas Champion earlier this year. Coincidentally, her announcement as part of the NXT cast tonight (August 31st) marks exactly one year since she reported to developmental on this same day in 2009. It looks like WWE is dropping her last name of ‘Night’ for NXT.
Pro: SmackDown Diva, Kelly Kelly.