* You can vote for both Kelly Kelly and Stacy Keibler to be a part of Maxim’s Hot 100 list for 2012. Keibler has actually appeared on the list every year since 2006 in varied rankings (her highest being #5 in 2006, and lowest as #89 in 2008), whereas Kelly appeared on the list for the first time last year at #82.
* Adding to an already stacked card (featuring the likes of Kalamity vs. Mercedes Martinez, LuFisto vs. former ECW Superstar Jazz and the recently announced Cheerleader Melissa vs. Hailey Hatred), NCW Femmes Fatales has announced that “Everybody’s Favourite Girlfriend” Jessie McKay will be making her Canadian debut March 10 at Femmes Fatales VIII!
Fellow Australian Kellie Skater has already been announced as appearing on the show. Her opponent, thus far, is unknown.
* Speaking of Kellie Skater, she appeared on the ZERO-1 Dojo show last night (January 28th). She teamed up with Craig Classic (“Team HEEL”) to take on Hiroyo Matsumoto and Daichi Hashimoto (“Team DESTROY”). Hiroyo and Daichi picked up the victory when Hiroyo hit the “Hiroyo Stone” on Skater at 12:13.
* Ann Brookstone became the first ever Steeltown Pro Wrestling Women’s Champion on January 20, after defeating Mystik Sexton in the tournament finals. Other competitors in the tournament included Alexis Anderson and MEG the Menace. She successfully defended the title on January 21 against the other three tournament entrants, but Sexton defeated her for the gold the very next day, January 22, in a woman’s battle royal.
* Allison Danger is participating in a “March for Babies” charity event. The mission of March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality. You can donate to this very worthwhile cause – and support Danger on her walk – by clicking here.
* Stacy Keibler has been popping up absolutely everywhere as of late! Not only did she recently sign with one of Hollywood’s top talent agencies, William Morris Endeavor, she made the TV show rounds on January 20, appearing on Good Day NY (where she addressed, and denied, the rumours of A-lister Angelina Jolie allegedly disliking her) in the morning and later popping by Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. She looked lovely in a McQ dress and Jimmy Choo heels. She was there to promote her new video game “Your Shape Fitness Evolved”. Watch below:
That’s the news for now. Which tidbits have got you talking? Tell us in the comments…