It’s that time of year again when we make our annual wishes and predictions for women’s wrestling in the year ahead.
* Sara Del Rey to wrestle on WWE TV (even if it is just on NXT), and not just be stuck behind the scenes.
* Naomi to ditch the Funkasaurus and Cameron, and become a full-fledged wrestling Diva.
* Athena to become the next big independent headliner, possibly by winning the SHIMMER Championship.
* More storyline-driven feuds in WWE, TNA and promotions such as SHINE.
* A new Awesome Kong-like Knockout to help shake up the division. Alpha Female, perhaps?
* Kharma to return to WWE.
* A singles match for the Diva Championship at WrestleMania, perhaps involving AJ Lee?
* A big women’s wrestling dream card featuring talents from all the major independent promotions.
* After all her success in the Knockouts division, wouldn’t it be fun to see Gail Kim try to go after the X-Division Title?
* A long overdue title reign for Natalya.
* Sable will be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame.
* The Blossom Twins will join TNA on the back of TNA British Boot Camp.
* Knockouts Title reigns for Velvet Sky, Mickie James and Gail Kim.
* Kaitlyn will win the Divas Championship in early 2013, possibly at the Royal Rumble.
* Divas Title runs for AJ Lee and Eve.
* SHINE will introduce a championship, likely won by Jazz.
* Another big name will retire, like Michelle McCool and Beth Phoenix in the past two years.
* WWE will sign another high profile independent name like Sara Del Rey.
* Trish Stratus will reach her 100th magazine cover.
* Heel turns for Layla and Mickie James.
* Face turns for AJ Lee and Gail Kim.
Those are our wishes and predictions, now it’s your turn! What are you wishing and predicting for 2013?