This week, we’re asking this: The Divas Championship celebrated its 5th birthday last week, so we want to know: what has been your favorite Divas Championship match? We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
* @iAmNELLEZ_: Eve vs. Beth Phoenix at Survivor Series. That super Glam Slam was EPIC!! [WATCH]
* Jonathan Carmona: My favorite Divas Title match is Kaitlyn vs. Eve at Raw’s 20th anniversary. Eve was just the perfect heel that WWE needed and Kaitlyn was a good underdog. It was Kaitlyn’s hometown. The crowd was so invested into the match and it was what launched Kaitlyn into stardom. Their feud was more than Kaitlyn wanting the title, it was about Kaitlyn getting revenge on Eve. And besides, it was Queen Eve’s last match in the WWE. [WATCH]
* Josue Guzman: Beth Phoenix vs Mickie James. This was really memorable as Beth had become the number one contender for Mickie’s title after winning the “American Dream” Battle Royal earlier that night! It was a real treat seeing old rivals battling it out for a new title. [WATCH]
* Lars Peter Tvilling Olsen: My favourite Divas Championship match is yet to come involving Trish Stratus winning the title at some point.
* @Paul_Locky: It’s when Alicia Fox won the title, becoming the 1st African American woman to do so. [WATCH]
* Randi Parker: I was there at The Great American Bash when the title was first won by Michelle, so thats my favorite one! Plus it included Natalya!! [WATCH]
* RyRy Webb: Michelle mcCool vs. Maryse, when Maryse won the belt the first time!!! [WATCH]
And now we turn it over to you…
What are your two cents on the debate? What has been your favorite Divas Championship match so far?