This week, we’re asking this: What are your predictions for AJ Lee vs. Brie Bella at Hell in a Cell? We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
* Ashley Matthew: I could see either AJ retaining and Tamina Snuka making a statement by attacking her after, thereby turning on her and leaving the possibility for AJ to turn face or I could see Brie winning the title and Nikki pretending to congratulate her before turning on her by attacking her in the ring, setting up a storyline feud between them. If neither one of those two things happen, I can see an NXT girl like Sasha Banks debuting and attacking whoever wins the match, revealing herself to be WWE’s new corporate girl.
* Bobby James: I don’t know. I can honestly see AJ as champion through WrestleMania. Then again, if both Brie & Daniel Bryan become champions on Sunday, they could move into a joint feud against say, Stephanie McMahon & Triple H? I am not ruling out Stephanie reigning as Divas Champion as the end game…
* Eric Holt: I could see WWE throwing a huge swerve with this Sunday’s Divas Championship match by having Tamina walk away with the title. Towards the end of the match, Tamina comes in and takes out both AJ and Brie, and pins one of them. Nikki gets in the ring and looks confused at Tamina, but then Nikki raises Tamina’s hand and officially becomes a heel. Then on the next edition of RAW, Stephanie, Nikki, and Tamina would come out. Stephanie would cut a promo about how she had Tamina be AJ’s bodyguard just so she could take out Brie because of her relationship with Daniel and take out AJ because Stephanie feels that AJ as Divas Champion is not what’s “best for business.” Stephanie would continue by saying that Nikki was in on the plan the entire time. Nikki takes the mic and explains the reason why she screwed Brie out of winning the title is because she’s tired of playing second fiddle to her sister. She’s tired of living in Brie’s shadow. So pretty much, it’d be a storyline swerve where Tamina and Nikki become the corporate girls and Tamina becomes Divas Champion because Stephanie doesn’t like Brie or AJ and feels they aren’t “best for business.”
* @FatoumataM: Nikki will screw her sister ’cause she wants to be the Bella with a second reign.
* @FijianBabe: AJ has been the Divas Champion for a while.. I think it’s time for a strong contender like Brie to switch things up a bit!
* Jessica Krzesowiak: Everyone is predicting that AJ will retain so I’m gonna be pessimistic and say Brie Bella walks out with the title, setting up Brie vs Nikki. Perhaps Tamina turns on AJ and AJ turns face?
* Oliver James Mcgregor: This match could go either way at the moment, I really couldn’t call it, but I see someone turning & someone getting screwed… If anything, Nikki, Tamina and Stephanie will be the ones to watch, while AJ and Brie put on a hard hitting match entertaining us with new moves! Or, WWE will go for a swerve and have Aksana attack the divas backstage making the biggest statement of the night!
* Randi Parker: I think its gonna be Brie. I see her and Bryan winning and somehow having the Authority making their lives hell!
* @wwe4life011098: AJ Lee wins and retains because Nikki cost brie the match by distracting her giving AJ the go to lock in the Black Widow.
* @WWETricia: Totally Brie. Brie have shown that she really wants this & this is exactly what she’s been aiming for & she WILL WIN!
And now we turn it over to you…
What are your two cents on the debate? What will happen at Hell in a Cell?