This week, we’re asking this: Who do you think is the most underrated woman in WWE or TNA history? We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
- @AchievableFoxy: Bayley. She never got the proper push and with her as the only more experienced face. She would also be so over.
- Albie Gayagoy: JoJo. At first when she was hired by WWE for Total Divas, l thought to myself, “oh another Diva Search-esque chick… She’ll be gone soon.” However, after watching her NXT training video diaries with Sara Del Rey, I’m noticing she is actually a fast learner when it comes to grappling. Plus, she just turned 20 which helps her cause because of Triple H‘s younger talent initiative. She has plenty of time to develop.
- @Aliakbar_Muh: Becky Lynch!! Even though she hasn’t debuted yet, she is the right Diva to replace Paige‘s position on NXT.
- Ashley Matthew: I think Alexa Bliss could become the next face of NXT’s Divas Division. She is just starting out but she’s already showing great potential. You can see her athletic ability that has progressed through her training and she has an adorable personality that stands out for her gimmick.
- @BorisGlisic: Well Charlotte most likely after she wins the title. My money is on Sasha Banks! She deserves to be face of NXT.
- @HUGONICOLASYANN: Sasha Banks. She is working in the division for years and she is great in the ring. Maybe she will face Charlotte in the future.
- @_officialHEEL: Definitely Alexa Bliss. I can see her even being a top babyface on the main roster in a few years time.
- Randi Parker: I think they are going for Charlotte, but I want either Bayley or Alexa Bliss. I love fast paced faces, sue me!
- @RandyVenus: HANDS DOWN Sasha Banks! This girl has so much character and charisma its crazy! And her new finisher is BOSS!! Pun intended.
- Raphael Lamounier: Alexa Bliss and her sparkling and cute gimmick!
- Shamar Perkins: Veronica Lane! She had the Miss NXT personality and I’m sure she could bring a strong entertaining heel personality to the division. Since paige was their top babyface. I think they need a strong heel personal to bring new spunk to the product. Charlotte just isn’t ready yet.
- Yuna Zoey: I think Bayley could really do it. She’s really over with the crowd and she has a great gimmick. A good heel face would be Sasha. I think she’s great on the mic and can draw attention to herself. I’d have love to have seen Raquel Diaz in the heel role, she’d have been golden.
And now we turn it over to you…
Give us your two cents! Who should be the next face of NXT’s Divas division?