According to a report from PWInsider (via PWMania), the WWE has begun finalizing their list of inductors for this year’s Hall of Fame ceremony.
The report states that all of the inductors are set except for that of former WWE Women’s Champion Alundra Blayze.
The rumor going around is that a current Diva will be the one to induct her. With Blayze’s defiant actions in the past, this could be anyone from the WWE’s current rebel AJ Lee to current Divas Champion Nikki Bella or even the last woman to hold the very championship Alundra threw in the trash, Layla.
The rest of the inductees are as follows:
- Warrior Award: Connor Michalek, inducted by Daniel Bryan and Dana Warrior
- Larry Zbyszko, inducted by Bruno Sammartino
- Tatsumi Fujinami, inducted by Ric Flair
- The Bushwhackers, inducted by John Laurinaitis
- Rikishi, inducted by The Usos
- Arnold Schwarzenegger, inducted by Triple H
- Randy Savage, inducted by Hulk Hogan
- Kevin Nash, inducted by Shawn Michaels
The WWE Hall of Fame ceremony takes place the night before WrestleMania 31, March 28th in San Jose, California. It will air live on the WWE Network at 8pm ET.
Which current Diva should induct Alundra?