This week, we’re asking this: Give us your predictions for the Triple Threat Divas Title match at this Sunday’s Elimination Chamber. We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
- @ahmagaditzdanny: I’m gonna go with Paige coming out on top as the underdog with no allies at ringside.
- Amanda Marie: Nikki Bella will never be an AJ Lee. I see Paige becoming new Divas Champ.
- @crosbysleague: Nikki Bella will win and continue her quest of being the longest reigning Divas Champ ever.
- Jordan Sheehan: Nikki will lose. Her and Paige will gang up on Naomi, and Naomi will be out of the match the longest. If Brie is there she will interfere only to distract Paige, while the referee focuses on Brie, Tamina Snuka will lay out Nikki Bella. Then Paige will attack Tamina and send her out the ring, only to turn around for Naomi to hit either the rear view or the leg lariat on Paige for the win.
- Matthew Brown: I see Nikki Bella retaining as she still had a lot to give and prove and she isn’t ready to drop her title just yet. I have a feeling that there will be interference from Tamina throughout. Brie will be a cheerleader for most of the match until she goes after Tamina. I have a feeling Nikki will drop the title to Naomi either at MITB or SummerSlam. I prefer Naomi to win at Summerslam as it’s WWE’s second biggest PPV and she deserves to win the title at a big PPV.
- @nanagabynka: Naomi wins after Paige has DDTed Nikki, allowing for Paige vsl Naomi to happen.
- Randi Parker: I somehow see Nikki retaining to drop the title to Naomi at MITB or SummerSlam!
- @RyanBaxter123: Naomi! Hopefully. Paige will hit the RamPaige on Nikki, Naomi throws Paige out, hits a split-legged moonsault, pins Nikki and wins.
- @TheJoseCanUC: Naomi will win, but definitely not clean. They wouldn’t have pushed her this much if she wasn’t going to carry the championship.
And now we turn it over to you…
Give us your two cents! What’s your prediction for this Sunday?