This week, we’re asking this: Who has/had the greatest entrance music in women’s wrestling? We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
- Adrian Flores Kanellis: Maria Kanellis‘s theme “With Legs Like That” was so catchy and the entire universe reacted very well to it every time she came out. Torrie Wilson/Michelle McCool/Layla‘s theme “Not Enough for Me” was absolutely amazing as well.
- Dave Muscarella: Tessa Blanchard by a mile. Custom version of the Horsemen theme. Nothing else comes close.
- @DayDreamThis: Nothing beats Madison Rayne‘s. They brought her out on a throne.
- Eileen O’Shaughnessy: Paige. That scream in the beginning is so intense. Although Melina‘s entrance was very original.
- @ExultantHippie: Trish Stratus‘s “Time to rock and roll” was iconic.
- @FearlessRiOT: I could imagine a few Diva themes on the radio; Paige on alternative radio, Sasha Banks on urban radio, Bayley on pop radio.
- Jonathan Carmona: Candice Michelle‘s remix version of her song was pretty fun! It was one of the few Diva entrance songs that got me up dancing and pumped up whenever she came out to the ring.
- Jon Vega: Chyna had the best music that fit her character and look: “Don’t treat me like a woman, Don’t treat me like a man.” Because at the end of the day, Chyna was taking out both and being who she is.
- Joseph Roberson: Definitely Victoria‘s “All The Things She Said” theme. Between the theme, the Titan Tron and Victoria herself it was perfection.
- Justin McElhiney: Melina. Every time her music hit.. you knew things were about to get good.
- Larry Jenkins: Currently between Paige, Sasha Banks and Gail Kim. All of those are awesome. Past, Winter‘s “Hands of the Wicked” fits her perfectly. Lita‘s and Torrie’s were great too.
- Mark Viczian: Definitely the Boss of NXT, Sasha Banks.
- Memo Soto: Maryse, hands down. Every time the music played you knew you were going to get fabulous, fierce and lots of hair flips. And french was just a cherry on top, tbh.
- M-Kay Kelbert: The Dollhouse’s “Doll Parts”, although the group is new the song isn’t. I guess I am I was awestruck when a Hole song came on a wrestling show. Honorable mentions to Rain‘s “Celebrity Skin” and Lacey‘s “The Game”.
- Randi Parker: Lita and Paige. They are some of the few who didn’t get stuck with generic crap!
- Richard Dix: Saraya Knight, for sheer chaos. Portia Perez for interactiveness.
- Robert Anthony: Lita and Trish Stratus. Just can’t seem to keep them apart no matter what. Chyna gets an honorable mention.
- @supportingeve: Eve Torres. Hell, it could of pulled off being a pop hit on the radio.
And now we turn it over to you…
Give us your two cents! Who has/had the greatest entrance themes in women’s wrestling?