[media-credit name=”Photo: WWEToughEnough.com” align=”aligncenter” width=”620″][/media-credit]
In the final stretch towards the return of Tough Enough, the WWE has revealed the top 40 contestants vying to become part of the final 13.
All 40 have been invited to a mini-camp taking place tomorrow at the WWE Performance Center, during which the field will be narrowed down to the 13 that will compete on the show itself.
Of the 40 contestants, 15 are women. The only ones that appear to have a wrestling background are Ashley Urbanski, Sara Lee and Chelsea Green. Ashley competes as Shotzi Blackk Heartt, Sara trained at the House of Truth wrestling school and Chelsea appeared on WWE television as Meghan Miller, the woman Stephanie McMahon accused of having an affair with Daniel Bryan during her feud with Brie Bella.
More details on these competitors can be found on Squared Circle Sirens.
See the full list below:
- Amanda Saccomanno, Yorktown Heights, N.Y.
- Ashley Urbanski, Oakland, Calif.
- Ava Knight-Salicka, Las Vegas
- Carly Marshall, Los Angeles
- Chelsea Green, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Danielle Kamela, Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Daria Berenato, Los Angeles
- Dianna Dahlgren, Spokane, Wash.
- Gabi Castrovinci, Southington, Conn.
- Giorgia Piscina, Brisbane, Australia
- Krishany San Jorge, Puerto Rico
- LaRayia Gaston, Los Angeles
- Samantha Sage, Los Angeles
- Sara Bettencourt, San Jose, Calif.
- Sara Lee, Hope, Mich.
The journey of the final 40 will air on a WWE Network special on Tuesday, June 16th at 8pm ET.
The new season of Tough Enough premieres Tuesday, June 23rd at 8pm ET on the USA Network.