[media-credit name=”Lucha Libre AAA” align=”alignnone” width=”620″][/media-credit]
Each week, The Backpage will wrap up some of the smaller news stories, rumors, editorials and gossip making the rounds in women’s wrestling. Got a tip for next week? Send it in.
* MGM Television, which produces Lucha Underground, will be working with ‘Women Of Wrestling’ to create content for TV and digital platforms. (Deadline)
* Dave Meltzer reported in the latest edition of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter that unless things change, WWE has no plans to use Paige going forward after she is recovered from her neck surgery. (Wrestling INC)
* Eva Marie and WWE will be parting ways when her deal expires. Each side is remaining silent as contractually, her time on Total Divas hasn’t run out and she’s still required to promote that series. (PWInsider)
* Impact Wrestling is expected to announce summer tour dates next week – their first house shows since 2014. (Cageside Seats)
* Alexa Bliss credits William Regal with helping her bring together her heel persona. (ESPN)