[media-credit name=”WWE” align=”alignnone” width=”620″][/media-credit]
This week, we’re asking this: With Extreme Rules taking place this weekend, we want to know: what has been your favorite women’s stipulated match? We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
- Adam DeSoto: Beth Phoenix and Melina: I Quit Match and Lay-Cool vs Beth Phoenix and Natalya: Tag Team Tables Match
- @ajouhal97: Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte Flair Falls Count Anywhere.
- Hisham Drain: Layla vs. Michelle McCool in a no DQ match Loser Leaves WWE was and still to this day one of the most epic Diva matches.
- Jose Gonzalez: Trish Stratus vs. Victoria in a Chicago Street Fight.
- @Lumpyspace8888: There are so many great ones but I think my all time favorite was the first Iron Woman Match. Bayley and Sasha Banks made the crowd pop.
- Matthew Brown: The first ever Women’s steel cage match between Lita & Victoria! That will always be a classic. And of course you can’t forget the first ever Women’s Hell in a Cell match! You know it was all going to go down when Charlotte powerbombed Sasha through the announcers table! I do wish that they would have done something on the top of the cell as that would have been a really iconic moment!
- Ryan Schunk Perry: Nikki & Nattie’s Falls Count Anywhere Match. Not only was it an amazing match, it was the match that displayed Nikki’s skills and talent that many have always overlooked.
- Sammie Raelyn: Hardcore/last women standing matches that actually went all the way to the backstage area. You don’t see that anymore. Mickie James vs. Melina is an example of a good one. They went all the way to the dressing room.
And now we turn it over to you…
Give us your two cents! What has been your favorite women’s stipulated match?