Your Two Cents is our interactive feature where we ask for the opinions of our Twitter and Facebook followers.
This week, we’re asking this: With the new year here, what is your one wish and one prediction for women’s wrestling in 2018?
We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
- @chefemmitt: Miss Elizabeth gets induced in the WWE Hall of Fame
- Hisham Drain: Wish: Michelle McCool entering the rumble. Predicrion: Carmella winning smackdown championship
- @IAmTheBoschMan: I predict the Iconic Duo Billie Kay and Peyton Royce get called up to the main roster and wish the Bella Twins would return to feud with them. I’m a huge fan of both duos, so this is a selfish wish for my entertainment. All 4 women are extremely talented!
- Jaime Córdova: Wish: AJ Lee returns at the RR (she may be the only, not to old star, who could make a huge pop)
Prediction: Bianca Belair will steal one TakeOver
- @JassieBOfficial: Wish: Women’s wrestling as a whole gets more respect (from fans and people booking the matches). It’s 2018 and people still treat/ talk about the women’s matches like it’s nothing. Prediction: Carmella cash in on either Raw or SD women’s champion.
- Nikolas Dombkowski: Wish: Better booking more in-depth women’s storylines
Prediction: Asuka’s streak ends
- @selfsuccess01: Wish: A steady storyline for a 1 v 1 match at a Wrestlemania for one of the Women’s titles. Prediction: Mandy Rose becomes a breakout star.
- @TheDANAmicDiva: Wish: Dana Brooke becomes a Women’s Title caliber. Prediction: Dana Brooke will gain a slot for (either SmackDown or Raw’s) Women’s title.
And now we turn it over to you…
Give us your two cents! What are some of your predictions and wishes for women’s wrestling in 2018?