After this weekend’s SHEVOLUTION event, Pro Wrestling EVE announced it will introduce an additional women’s wrestling brand.
The brand will debut on June 10, 2018 and feature a separate roster and Championship to EVE. The brand, titled SHEVOLUTION, will focus more on showcasing emerging young talent in the wrestling scene around the country, including performers when ready to debut from EVE Academy.
More than a revolution…
SHEVOLUTION – a new brand in women's wrestling, powered by EVE, designed for the next generation of stars to evolve
*ALL AGES WELCOME*
— EVE – Women's Pro Wrestling (@ProWrestlingEVE) April 1, 2018
There will at times be guest appearances from EVE roster regulars in matches with these younger performers.
However, they are guest appearances only and nobody classed as being on the EVE roster will be eligible to contend for the SHEVOLUTION Championship.
There will be a mini draft with a few performers from EVE moving over to SHEVOLUTION.
As for the Friday, March 30th event results can be found below:
- Rhia O’Reilly defeated Nina Samuels in a EVEster Death Match
- Charlie Morgan defeated Killer Kelly countering the brainbuster into a small package for the win
- Jordynne Grace defeated Livvii Grace via Bearhug submission. Jordynne then followed up by stating she wanted a qualifying match for the 2018 SHE1 Series
- Jetta defeated Mesha East in just 9 seconds. Jetta then had some choice words for Nicole Matthews whom she meets in a SHE1 Qualifier at WrestleQueendom
- EVE Champion Sammii Jayne defeated Kris Wolfe
- Kay Lee Ray defeated DASH Chisako
You can purchase tickets to SHEVOLUTION – Stage One here.
What do you think about this news? Who do you want to see on the new brand’s roster? Sound off in the comments below.