Ahead of Mae Young Classic II tapings next week, we’re asking this: What are your predictions for this year’s tournament?
- @cocainegel: I’m predicting Kaitlyn vs. Io Shirai for the finals. WWE will want to push Kaitlyn considering she’s a former champion. I’m also expecting to see Deonna Purrazzo, Toni Storm, and Madison Rayne make it to the semi-finals.
- @ShawnSmgarner: Mia Yim is my pick.
- @MisterSpeth: I want to say they’d be a fool to have Io lose in the tournament, but the more I think about it the more I think Io doesn’t need it. So I’m going with Tegan Nox, who really could be made in this tourney if they want to go that way.
- @mcbridebobby30: I want either Mercedes Martinez or Deonna Purrazzo to win this thing.
- @ronnieguadawwe: I would love to see Io Shirai vs Meiko Satomura in the finals. Maybe in the semi’s have Meiko vs Mercedes, two veterans and powerhouses. Overall, I think this one will be better than the inaugural.
- Juan Carlo Cullen: Io Shirai vs Toni Storm for the finals.
- Ryan D. Abel: Vanessa Kraven in the Finals.
- Ryan Schunk Perry: I’m pulling a minority answer here and say Deonna vs. Tegan Nox in the final. Deonna has been on the E’s radar for years now, so I can’t see her not being immediately pushed during and after the tournament. And Tegan seems poised for a good push as well considering she was on a lot of people’s minds before last year’s tournament.
- Martin Rioux: Since the finals will be at Evolution I wouldn’t be surprised if Kaitlyn makes it to the finals so my prediction is Kaitlyn vs Toni storm.
- Jaime Córdova: Too many strong names but anyways, Io Shirai will make it to the finals but I can’t see her winning (due to Kairi’s victory last year), so my pick to win the whole thing is either Toni Storm or Tegan. The winner must be someone who’s actually signed…
And now we turn it over to you…
Give us your two cents! What are your predictions for this year’s tournament?