Tonight, August 9th, the WWE concluded their taping of the Mae Young Classic II, which will lead up to the finals taking place at WWE’s Evolution PPV event in October.
- Rachel Evers defeats Karen Q
- Jessie Elaban, MJ Jenkins, & Xia Brookside defeated Allysin Kay, Reina Gonzalez, & Vanessa Kraven
- Aerial Monroe & Candice LeRae defeated Jinny & Killer Kelly
Second Round Matches
- Toni Storm defeated Hiroyo Matsumoto
- Rhea Ripley defeated Kacy Catanzaro
- Lacey Lane defeated Taynara Conti
- Meiko Satomura defeated Mercedes Martinez
- Io Shirai defeated Zeuxis
- Deonna Purrazzo defeated Xia Li
- Tegan Nox defeated Nicole Matthews
- Mia Yim defeated Kaitlyn
Quarter Final Round Matches
- Meiko Satomura defeated Lacey Lane
- Io Shirai over defeated Deonna Purrazzo
- Toni Storm defeated Mia Yim. Mia Yim got some “Please sign Mia” chants.
- Rhea Ripley defeated Tegan Nox after Nox was unable to finish the match due to legitimately injury after a suicide dive.
* Triple H comes out to address the crowd to another round of “Please sign Mia” chants and says “okay”. He mentions Tegan’s injury (a broken leg) and says it’s just a speed bump and she’s got a bright future.
- Toni Storm defeated Meiko Satomura
- Io Shirai defeated Rhea Ripley.