The WWE Draft starts tomorrow on Friday Night SmackDown and it is the current talk of the town. Who will go on which show and how this will impact the rosters going forward is on everyone’s minds. Luckily it has already been discussed that the pesky wild card rule is ending, so these draft lines will be firmly drawn. WWE has made the following comment about the participants eligible in the draft:
“The preliminary WWE Draft Pools have been determined and designate which WWE Superstars are available for selection on each night. Below is the full list of draft-eligible Superstars organized by assigned night.”
Below is the list starting with Friday Night SmackDown on who is eligible and to go to that specific brand.
Friday Night SmackDown – Oct. 11
RAW – Oct. 14
- SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair
- Women’s Tag Team Champions -The Kabuki Warriors (Asuke & Kairi Sane)
- Liv Morgan
- Dana Brooke
- The IIconics (Billie Kay & Peyton Royce)
- Sarah Logan
- Fire & Desire (Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville)
They do list all the tag teams together on their list so that may mean that none of them will be splitting up.
Anyone who is either on the injury list or out of action isn’t being included for obvious reasons. A few names have been left off the list, however. There is no mention of the following:
- Alicia Fox (although she may have retired but it just has never been announced)
- Maria Kanellis
- Zelina Vega (Andrade is listed for the men, but no mention of Vega)
- Ember Moon *Update* since the time of this writing, Ember is being reported as injured.
The full list including the men can be seen on wwe.com by clicking here.
What are your thoughts? Check back in with Diva Dirt on Friday for the first night of the Draft on our Live Coverage of Friday Night SmackDown.