Charlotte Flair has been out of action since last month when she was taken out by Nia Jax in a storyline. This was to write her off of television so she could have surgery in order to fix a previous health issue. She spoke about this herself on her Twitter to address the concerns.
Alex McCarthy of talkSPORT confirmed that Flair had her surgery on July 25 and is being told that it went “great.”
Original plans weren’t sure on a time table for her return and many questioned on if she would be returning in time for SummerSlam. When Flair spoke about this herself she said she has chosen a recovery time that would be longer this go around. talkSPORT is saying that there is no way that Flair will be returning for the SummerSlam event.
There have also been reports of Flair to crossover into other ventures such as TV roles.
“Several agents have said they’d be shocked if she wasn’t the next WWE talent to cross over, but who knows. She legit loves wrestling.”
Her break from being in the ring is said to be well into the later part of the year, perhaps even until the Royal Rumble in January 2021.