The WWE Draft is here and it starts with SmackDown this Friday, Oct. 9. It will continue on RAW on Monday, Oct. 12. WWE has officially announced the rules and the eligible pool of Superstars that are available on each night.
The rules seem to be on par with how they have been with recent drafts. They are listed as follows:
- Over 60 Male Superstars, Female Superstars and Tag Teams have been placed into the 2020 WWE Draft.
- More than 20 Superstars are eligible to be drafted on Friday night and more than 30 Superstars are eligible to be drafted on Monday night.
- Due to the length of each show, for every two picks that SmackDown selects, Raw will get three picks.
- Tag Teams will count as one pick unless FOX or USA Network, in conjunction with WWE Officials, wants to pick one Superstar from the team.
- Any undrafted Superstars will immediately be declared free agents and able to sign with the brand of their choosing.
As far as the pool of Female Superstars that are available for selection per day, here is who is up for grabs:
FRIDAY on SmackDown:
It is interesting to note how the rules do imply that tag teams will remain together. However, this official list from wwe.com lists Dana and Mandy separately.
MONDAY on RAW:
- Alexa Bliss
- Nikki Cross
- Lacey Evans
- Charlotte Flair
- Billie Kay
- Reckoning & Retaliation (Mia Yim & Mercedes Martinez -listed all together with RETRIBUTION)
- The Riott Squad (Liv Morgan & Ruby Riott)
- Peyton Royce
- Zelina Vega
They have listed all the women on both RAW and SmackDown rosters that are currently active (including Charlotte Flair who is out; Becky Lynch is the only one who is not listed due to maternity leave). There has been no confirmation on NXT being involved at this time.
Who do you think will end up on each brand? Leave your thoughts in the comment section below!!