- Total Divas
- Bell to Bell
This week, we’re asking this: As part of our SHINE Week leading up to SHINE 11, we want to know: who do you think will win the tournament and become the first ever SHINE Champion? We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
* Alisa M Carpenter Koster: Jessicka Havok, so there can be more inter-promotional stuff with WSU.
* Ashley Matthew: There are a lot of great competitors in the tournament but I hope either Amazing Kong, LuFisto or Ivelisse Velez wins!
* @bobby_says_hi: Santana Garrett deserves it. She is the future.
* Charlie Flickinger: Who I think will: Rain. Just so a babyface like Angelina Love or Amazing Kong can knock her off before she retires. Who I’d like to see win: Nikki Roxx! I’d love to see Nikki raise that title nice & high! (:
* @ClydeEDawkins: I say Rain will win the tournament and become the first ever SHINE Champion. She formed Valkyrie for a reason.
* @FemWresFan: I think Leva Bates will take the belt.
* Gail Haddock: So many special talents it would be tough to pick!!!
* Josue Guzman: Jessicka Havok! It’s never a bad thing to have on too much gold!
* @_jrcoradini: Jessicka Havok or Santana.
* @JuanWWETNA: After doing my research on all the talent in the tournament, anyone can win but I’m going for Su Yung.
* Matt Medina: I personally want Su Yung to win, and judging by the comments, she is the underdog of the tournament. So yeah, Team Su.
* @McVeigh27: I going with Rain to win & become SHINE Champion!!! #BestintheWorld #RainRules
* Megan Travis: It almost feels like a dark horse choice but I’m gonna go with Leva Bates.
* Raphael Lamounier: Santana Garrett. She is getting better and better!
* Ricky Kuron: Mia Yim all the way.
* ROxana Hardplace: I’d love to see Nikki Roxx but there are SO many amazing women in SHINE.
* Scott Johnson: I think it is really up in the air. There are a lot of women in the tourney that could take it all the way. Rain, Mia Yim, Santana, Kong, Nikki Roxx, Mercedes Martinez. I would love Rain to get a run with the belt before she retires. I just dont know if she can win the tourney.
* @srljlr: I’m gonna have to go with Ivelisse as you can tell by my profile pic.
* @xWrestlingLover: Ivelisse all the way. She’s the best! #Valkyrie
And now we turn it over to you…
What are your two cents on the debate? Who do you think will come out on top at SHINE 11?
Tweet about Diva Dirt’s SHINE Week using hashtag #DDSHINEWeek. Tweet #DDSHINEWeek