[media-credit name=”WWE” align=”alignnone” width=”620″][/media-credit]
Tonight during NXT Billie Kay‘s ego got the best of her as she asked for a match at TakeOver, telling General Manager William Regal the event wouldn’t have the same prestige without her.
Regal happily obliged and set up a match between Billie and the debuting Ember Moon!
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) August 18, 2016
The match card for Saturday’s event is as follows:
- No Way Jose vs Austin Aries
- The Revival (Dash Wilder & Scott Dawson) vs Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa (NXT Tag Team Championship)
- Andrade Cien Almas vs Bobby Roode
- Asuka vs Bayley (NXT Women’s Championship)
- Samoa Joe vs Shinsuke Nakamura (NXT Championship)
NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II airs Saturday, August 20 at 8 pm ET.
Excited for this match? What are your predictions for TakeOver? Sound off in the comments below.