The following commenting policy is to be adhered to by all Diva Dirt users who opt to leave a comment on articles. Comments not in compliance with our policy will be removed. Users not in compliance with our policy may be blocked from commenting.
- Abuse and spam will not be tolerated and will result in bans.
- Off-topic discussions must be limited to discussion posts, like the Raw Response, Impact Feedback, SmackDown Reaction and PPV Discussion Posts.
- Off-topic includes anything not related in some way to the post’s original topic, such personal discussions and news tips. If you have a news tip, send it to us through our contact form.
- We encourage commenters to flag comments that are abusive, off-topic or contain spam, so that we can more easily find and remove them.
- If your comments aren’t showing up immediately, you need to validate your email on your Disqus account. Click here to find out how.
Diva Dirt reserves the right to remove, modify or move comments at our own discretion. Diva Dirt also reserves the right to block any users who continue to violate our policy at our discretion.