[media-credit name=”WWE” align=”alignnone” width=”620″][/media-credit]
This week, we’re asking this: Who is your favorite female authority figure in all of wrestling? We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
- Adam DeSoto: Excuse me! I said Excuse Me! Vickie Guerrero of course. She was the best heel who we love to hate. She was always getting personal with the Superstars.
- Beau Elwell: Maria Kanellis Bennett the First Lady of Professional Wrestling and soon heading to SmackDown!
- @bexmode: AJ Lee! She was out of the box and a standalone authority figure rather than just an assistant or interim GM
- @BlaamLaambb: Eve Torres definitely. She fits the role perfectly i mean she has the brain, poise, and class.
- Israel Espinoza: Vickie Guerrero. She was a brilliant heel who just worked so well against any baby face – man or woman – and who guaranteed nuclear heat to whichever heel she aligned herself with. The most important reason she’s my favorite though, is because unlike another female authority figure the WWE has, she allowed baby faces to go over from time to time.
- Lumpyspace8888: Stephanie McMahon hands down. She knows just the choice of words to shut someone up.
- Matthew Brown: Stephanie McMahon. She plays the spoiled Daddy’s Little Princess character well & her current character is fantastic! Especially when she responds to the fans chanting CM Punk. It’s pure genius!
- Oliver James Mcgregor: Commissioner Debra, those outfits alone win it for me!
- Sammie Raelyn: Stephanie McMahon. She was and is so easy to hate. I love her
- @smilelikesunny: Honestly, I kinda liked Stephanie McMahon as the GM of SmackDown in the early 2000s. I guess cause the early 2000s were the golden SmackDown years.
- @SummerAlexaRyse: The legendary Summer Rae and Karen Jarrett.
- @TheOneAlly: For me it was Vickie Guerrero. I just loved to hater her and the way she could draw so much heat from a crowd was amazing.
And now we turn it over to you…
Give us your two cents! Who is your favorite female authority figure in all of wrestling?