Fresh from last night’s huge main event match between Jessicka Havok and Mercedes Martinez which saw J-Hav end Martinez’s three year reign as WSU World Champion, a rematch has been announced for the end of April.
Havok vs Martinez II takes place on April 28th at the company’s J-Cup DVD taping.
More notes from the WSU press release:
[notice]- WSU is proud to announce LuFisto & Kalamity, from NCW will be joining the WSU roster later this year. The Mid-West Militia are scheduled to start with NCW as well.
– No major injuries occurred, although Havok & Martinez had various contusions and bruises, and are still sore today.
– WSU thanks all our fans for five years and making this iPPV the most watched iPPV yet. WSU is extremely proud of our roster for this accomplishment.
– WSU has ruled that Jessicka Havok can remain WSU World & Spirit Champion, as long as she defends both championships in a timely manner.
– Due to Lexus losing the WSU Tag Team Championships & with the quitting of Amber, WSU has promised Lexus a singles title shot instead of a tag team title rematch.
– An overzealous fan charged the ring after Martinez lost to Jessicka Havok. We have been advised by police not to release this footage, but we are trying to get clearance. Wrestler safety is a priority and we urge fans to voice their frustrations with words not with physicality with the wrestlers. [/notice]