Episode 1 (Airing May 4th):
* Nia Jax squashed Tessa Blanchard.
Episode 2 (Airing May 11th):
* Alexa Bliss defeated Rachael Ellering in a quick squash. Ellering is daughter of WWE Hall of Famer Paul Ellering.
* NXT Women’s Champion Asuka defeated Adrienne Reese with the Asuka Lock. A good match and great debut for the former Athena.
Episode 3 (Airing May 18th):
* Austin Aries and Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Blake and Murphy with Alexa Bliss. Aries wanted the tag but Nakamura refused and hit the Kinsasha for the win. After the match, Bliss walked away from Blake and Murphy, then Blake walked away from Murphy.
* Carmella defeated Peyton Royce.
* Nia Jax defeated Bayley and dominated the match. Crowd died for this one. Bayley hit a hurricanrana off the apron to get the crowd back into the match. Nia missed a charge in the corner and got the ring post, then locked in the guillotine choke. Nia lifted her up for a suplex, but Bayley reversed and appeared to blow her knee out. Not a legit injury, as Nia crushed her in the corner & worked over her leg. Nia destroyed Bayley and pinned her.