[media-credit name=”Photo: @RealPaigeWWE/Twitter” align=”aligncenter” width=”620″][/media-credit]
Each Friday, The Wrap will wrap up the week in women’s wrestling by compiling the week’s smaller news stories, rumors and gossip – anything not normally covered by Diva Dirt. Got a tip for next week? Send it in.
Here’s this week’s roundup, in no particular order:
* Lucha Underground episodes are now available for purchase on iTunes. (Wrestling Inc)
* Eva Marie answers fan questions in a new video posted to her YouTube channel. (YouTube)
* Paige debuted a new, grayer hairstyle this week. (Instagram)
* Nikki Bella has given fans an update on her recovery, saying she’s been cleared to train with an elliptical, though she’s not yet cleared to do ab workouts. (Instagram)
* In celebration of Women’s History Month, the WWE Network has debuted a new collection focusing on The Four Horsewomen. (YouTube)
* Eva Marie walked the red carpet for the L.A. premiere of London Has Fallen on Tuesday night. (Twitter)
* Rusev is featured in the latest teaser for Lana’s new web series Sisters. (YouTube)
Got a tip for next week? Send it in.