[media-credit name=”WWE” align=”alignnone” width=”620″][/media-credit]
This week, we’re asking this: With Beth Phoenix being inducted to the WWE Hall Of Fame Friday, what have been your favorite moments in her career? We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
- @aj0314: Teaming up with Natalya was one of the best things to happen in WWE. #DivasOfDoom
- @callhercat: The Extreme Makeover match with Michelle McCool with Layla and Vickie Guerrero ringside.
- Coy Castillo: My favorite was when she returned as a heel and had a feud with the babyface Candice Michelle for the Women’s Title. That’s where she started being billed as a monster heel in the Divas division called The Glamazon. I remember seeing her debut as a Face before that when she tagged with Trish vs Heel Candice and Victoria. It all came back full circle when she returned as a Monster Heel and continue her feud with now Babyface Candice Michelle. That feud has everything and a lot of potential. Too bad that Candice got injured while they’re on the highest peak of their feud.
- @glowmob: Her feud with Melina. It was very personal. I loved the I Quit match and when she rallied the girls up for Kharma.
- Kym Holub: My favorite was when she tagged with Nattie and faced team Lay-Cool in a tables match!
- @Lumpyspace8888: Beth Phoenix wins the Divas Championship from Kelly Kelly at Hell in a Cell 2011 in convincing fashion.
- @nanagabynka: The Super GlamSlam from Survivor Series 2011 against Eve Torres. It looked so brutal and epic I almost had to look away.
- @SummerAlexaRyse: Her Laycool feud and her SummerSlam match with Kelly Kelly. Also when she teamed with Queen Tiffany it was so cute
- @TheJoseCanUC: Seeing her last hometown match live vs. Natalya. They should’ve had more time given the hot crowd/false finishes.
And now we turn it over to you…
Give us your two cents! What are your favorite Beth Phoenix moments?