[media-credit name=”WWE” align=”alignnone” width=”620″][/media-credit]
This week, we’re asking this: What is your favorite female WrestleMania gear of all time? We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
- @_LeWoman: Melina at WrestleMania 23. The nude color attire with the big hoodie and curly hair. It really suited her A-List diva gimmick
- Adam Laurena: Lana‘s entrance gear from WrestleMania 32 looked classy as fudge! My favorite bit was the cape that followed her to the ring as she walked. She looked mighty fine!
- Adrián K. Flores: Maria Kanellis at the BunnyMania lumber Jill match – WrestleMania 24
- Angel Chacon: Charlotte Flair last year with her tribute of her father was amazing. This year she will be impressive.
- @bvmbshelled: Layla – Wrestlemania 30.
- @darkinsbaellas: The Bella Twins gear from WrestleMania 31, I miss them so much together
- @floydspanx: Tori WrestleMania 15, goes I can still remember her inspired body paint photo shoot for Raw mag.
- @gxmechxnger: Eve Torres WrestleMania 28 attire was even better when she walked out with her theme song
- @Ikiroh: Summer Rae – WrestleMania 32
- Jack Pimentel: Sasha Banks paying homage to Eddie Guerrero at WrestleMania 32, how can you not?
- @kjsandwich_15: Trish Stratus Canadian Maple Leaf gear at WrestleMania 18
- @mau_cordova: Becky Lynch – WrestleMania 32
- @nayxomi: LayCool – WrestleMania 27
- Nikki Noah Malone: Mickie James at WrestleMania 22. You had baby pinks and fluffy boots juxtaposed to her psychotic gimmick. It was great!
- @realthunwa: Maryse – WrestleMania 26
- @reeceecup: Chyna – WrestleMania 17
- @thenudeclassic: Trish Stratus at Wrestlemania 21 – a classic 1920s gangster look. She dressed like a proper badass heel it was just amazing.
- Tom Fox: Alicia Fox‘s Mania gear from the 10 tag match at WrestleMania 26.
- @tonytrbl: Kelly Kelly – WrestleMania 28
- Oliver James Mcgregor: Stephanie McMahon The Skull Queen from Wrestlemania 32.
And now we turn it over to you…
Give us your two cents! What is your favorite WrestleMania gear of all time?