[media-credit name=”Twitter.com/JohnnyGargano” align=”alignnone” width=”620″][/media-credit]
Each week, The Wrap will wrap up the week in women’s wrestling by compiling the week’s smaller news stories, rumors and gossip – anything not normally covered by Diva Dirt. Got a tip for next week? Send it in.
* Candice LeRae married fellow wrestler Johnny Gargano. Congratulations to the happy couple!
* WWE has compiled a gallery of Superstars as kids. (WWE.com)
* It is being said that WWE put Dana Brooke in this past week’s Raw match so that the company could save the singles match between of Sasha Banks and Bayley for a later date, presumably WrestleMania. (No DQ)
* There continues to be talks of WWE hosting an all women’s tournament for some time next year on the WWE Network following the success of the Cruiserweight Classic. (Wrestling INC)
* Becky Lynch talks to Talk Sports on the possibility of women headlining a WrestleManaia. (Talk Sport)