This week, we’re asking this: To celebrate TNA’s return, we want to know: what is your favorite Knockouts match in TNA history? We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
• @EvanVonErich: Angelina Love vs. Awesome Kong at Sacrifice ’09. The top two homegrown Knockouts in their prime in a match at a PPV.. good stuff.
• @HugoNicolasYann: Taylor Wilde against Angelina Love and Awesome Kong in a Steel Cage Match! Three top Knockouts in an extreme situation!
• @Jesse_Robles: Hardcore Justice 2014: Angelina Love vs. Gail Kim.
• @KatieBFangirlin: Mickie James vs. Serena Deeb at Knockouts Knockdown.
• Larry White: Gail Kim against Jackie Moore in a Steel Cage match. Gail dove off top of cage on Moore and pinned her for the win.
• Matthew Hasan: Anytime Gail Kim and Awesome Kong fought, it was pure gold. Their matches and feud actually got me into women’s wrestling.
• Mauricio Córdova: Velvet Sky winning her first Knockouts Championship in 2011. A great moment in her career.
• Randi Parker: Of everything, was seeing Gail becoming the first ever Knockouts Champion. Everyone knows hoe hard she worked for TNA to have a women’s division, and to see her have that moment was priceless.
• @SirCharlieee: Roxxi vs. Awesome Kong in a Bimbo Brawl where Roxxi’s head was busted open by a thrown chair. Epic match!
• @TNA_Fanzone: Gail Kim vs. Taryn Terrell at Slammiversary. An epic match, one of the best main stream women’s matches in the past decade.
• [email protected]: Angelina Love vs. Tara at Slammiversary.
And now we turn it over to you…
Give us your two cents! What is your favorite Knockouts match?