This week, we’re asking this: What is your favorite NXT Divas match so far? We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
- @A_E414: To me it was Paige vs. Emma at ArRIVAL. Their amazing match was the first big step to more exposure to divas like Bayley and Sasha Banks.
- @AJLeeisBITW: Emma vs. Paige, first ever Women’s Championship match way back in summer 2013, followed by their rematch at ArRIVAL.
- Ashley Matthew: Alexa Bliss‘s debut match. She proved in that one match alone how much potential she has to be a top Diva in WWE, especially as a babyface.
- @jchosantos: Emma vs. Paige set the standard, Natalya vs. Charlotte raised the bar, Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte took it to a whole new level.
- @Jei_Rahne: Bayley vs. Charlotte at Takeover Fatal 4-Way. The emotion + intensity + technical ability = fangasm.
- Jordan Sheehan: Ivelisse vs. Paige in 2012! Still don’t know why WWE released Ivelisse, she’s amazing.
- @KarliLibbi: Summer Rae vs. Paige!! I believe its Summer’s debut match which is the first time in NXT that Paige got defeated.
- Mauricio Cordova: Charlotte vs. Natalya! I’ve watched the match on many occasions and I’m still surprised about the talent of those two ladies. I have to say that their match IS flawless.
- Nicholas Dombkowski: I would have to agree with everyone else and say Charlotte vs. Sasha [R]Evolution. I also really enjoy watching any match with Alexa Bliss and Carmella. They both have so much potential and always leave me eager to see them in the their next match.
- Randi Parker: While I loved all the technical wrestling from the Charlotte vs Natalya at NXT: Takeover, I feel like Charlotte and Sasha’s match from NXT Takeover: [R]Evolution was a great combination of great wrestling and entertainment, so that’s my favorite.
- Samuel C. Garner: Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte at [R]Evolution. Natalya/Charlotte was good, but benefitted from star power at ringside and an 18-minute slot. Also, that match barely deviated from technical wrestling. Sasha/Charlotte got the same great reactions from the crowd in six fewer minutes, featured a mix of wrestling styles, and was overall more entertaining.
And now we turn it over to you…
Give us your two cents! What is your favorite NXT Divas match?