This week, we’re asking this: What is the greatest duo in women’s wrestling, past or present? We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
- Albie Gayagoy: Raisha Saeed and Awesome Kong. Everyone thought it would strictly be manager/wrestler with them, but they ended up being a great wrestling tag team.
- @BryceBskanky: Sarita and Taylor Wilde! Their lucha libre style tag teams moves were awesome!
- Chrissi Calvert: Trish Stratus and Lita. They just had energy that bounced off each other. Closely followed by Brooke Tessmacher and Tara as TnT.
- @FoxSanaBliss: FoxSana (Alicia Fox and Aksana). Talk about underrated and misused!
- @ianjpoole: Has to be Cheerleader Melissa and MsChif or even the Minnesota Home Wrecking Crew (Rain and Jetta.
- @jayme_stevens: Chyna and Miss Kitty! Kitty was an awful wrestler but the duo was so fun.
- @Jomo4life: Trish Stratus and Mickie James was the most bizarre yet best Diva duo.
- Juan Duran: TNA’s The Beautiful People of course. They are the most notorious and successful female stable in all of pro wrestling bar none. There’s a reason why TNA decided to reunite them in 2014! Back in 08-11 they usually got the highest ratings and turned the most heads. Its because of this stable that the KO’s division got so much praise (other than Kong/Gail Kim saga)!! Long live TBP (Angelina Love, Velvet Sky, Madison Rayne and Lacey Von Erich)!!
- @JuanMRodz: Kaitlyn and AJ Lee as the Chickbusters. They were fun and had a lot to offer.
- Marina Claire: Team Pin-Up Strong (Beth Phoenix and Natalya.
- Matthew Hollie: The Canadian Ninjas, due to the tremendous chemistry of Portia Perez and Nicole Matthews. The longest reigning SHIMMER Tag Team Champions in history deserve the credit.
- @PocketVolcano: PMS, Terri Runnels and Jacqueline. Terri would set people up and Jackie would knock them down, male or female.
- @qwertybombs: Not really my favorite, but Naomi and Cameron were pretty good together. Cam got beat up so Naomi could get the hot tag.
- Randi Parker: My favorite duo would have to be Gail Kim and Madison Rayne. They just played off each other so well. They were two great singles wrestlers who made a great tag team!
- @R3INAL3NA: Lay-Cool Michelle McCool and Layla) complimented each other greatly, with Michelle’s capabilities in the ring and Layla’s charming personality.
- @the_jock_nerd: Candice Michelle and Torrie Wilson. They were so sexy and sneaky together.
And now we turn it over to you…
Give us your two cents! What is the greatest duo in women’s wrestling?