This week, we’re asking this: With AJ Lee having returned, how should she factor into the main Divas feud heading into WrestleMania? We’ve read your responses on our social media pages and picked some of the best submissions to highlight here on the website. As always, you can join the debate by leaving your comments!
- @96Dabanana: AJ turns on Paige and then plays mind games with Brie with her also turning on Nikki resulting in a Fatal Four-Way.
- Alfie Gayagoy: It would be amazing if it were AJ and Paige vs. The Bella Twins in a tag team stipulation match. Stipulation: whomever scores the pin-fall or submission will leave the grandest stage of them all as the Divas Champion. This would be reminiscent of when Shane McMahon won the European Championship in a tag team match.
- Bobby James: I would book a Fatal 4-Way for the Divas Championship. Simply because the Divas haven’t had the opportunity to have “Mania Moments” in years. Sure AJ Lee had one last year when she defeated the entire division – but to think that the likes of Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Layla, Michelle McCool and Melina didn’t ever have that chance baffles me. It’s a wrong that needs to be fixed. The Fatal 4-Way format is more intimate (not as intimate as 1-on-1) and would allow someone to get a nice rub (I’d vote Paige because she’d benefit the most) while giving them a spot that’d fit in a WrestleMania video package. Legends are born from those moments – just look at Lita, when she involved herself in the TLC match – or Trish Stratus when she defeated Victoria and Jazz at WrestleMania 19 – or Mickie James when she defeated Trish at WrestleMania 22. Trish and Mickie have had the last two REAL ‘Mania Moments, I think it’s time for someone else to have one – and that can’t happen in a tag match.
- @derp_alert: The tag match is fine. There is a story to tell with that as opposed to a rushed Fatal Four-Way with Brie turning face.
- @magic_mondo2014: WrestleMania should have a Fatal Four-Way match for the Divas Championship, NOT a useless tag team match like the Royal Rumble!
- Matthew Brown: I think that she should help Paige with the Bellas and then have them team up in a match on Raw and have Brie accidentally hit Nikki and cost them the match. Then Stephanie McMahon should book a Fatal Four-Way for the Divas Championship at WrestleMania as a result of Brie’s actions and have Paige win at her first WrestleMania!
- MeganManStealer: I’m hoping AJ turns on Paige, making the match into a Fatal Four-Way.
- Randi Parker: I think they are gonna go with the tag team match that is rumored, but I want a Fatal Four-Way match for the title, and also have Naomi and Natalya involved in the tag title match with a Six Man Tag Team match.
- Samuel C. Garner: I still want to see AJ vs. Steph, but if that’s not gonna happen, give us a Fatal-4-Way for the title and have Nikki retain. AJ and Paige have been pushed enough already, and Nikki isn’t given nearly enough credit.
- Stephen Summers: It can’t be a tag match. This needs to be a Fatal Four-Way between Nicki, Brie, Paige and AJ. They have been the top four divas of this past year and what better way than to culminate all their storylines together in a match for the title at the biggest show of the year?
And now we turn it over to you…
Give us your two cents! How should AJ factor in the division heading into WrestleMania?