[media-credit name=”WWE” align=”alignnone” width=”620″][/media-credit]
NXT has come a long way since its developmental territory days as FCW. To promote NXT’s upcoming Australian tour, Bayley and Charlotte reminisced about their time in NXT, how it changed them, and what they’ll always remember.
In the video below, Bayley says she misses NXT and what she was able to accomplish there with the fans. She credits her success to the passionate fan base:
Charlotte shares the same sentiments. She comments on her favorite matches and how much she has grown. She credits the fans for creating a special community and she also mentions how much Dusty Rhodes meant to her:
NXT comes to Australia for the first time at the following dates and locations:
- Perth – December 5 – HBF Stadium
- Canberra – December 7 – AIS Arena
- Melbourne – December 8 – Margaret Court Arena
- Newcastle – December 10 – Newcastle Entertainment Centre
- Gold Coast – December 11 – Gold Coast Exhibition & Convention Centre
- Sydney – December 13 – Qudos Bank Arena
Do you miss Bayley or Charlotte’s days in NXT? Sound off in the comments below.