Diva Dirt is looking for talented scribes to join Team DD as soon as possible. We will be taking on one or two new writers to help us with TV recaps and news posts.
What we are looking for
We are looking for writers who are well versed in women’s wrestling news be it WWE, TNA, North American independents or international. You will be a great and creative writer able to whip up entertaining and humorous posts in the vein of our Raw Redux or Impact Write-Up and able to contribute as and when needed.
1. Please ensure you have a suitable amount of time to devote to contributing to the site.
2. Good use of the English language is a must.
3. Ideal for college/university level students or young writers looking to gain exposure and experience writing for a publication.
4. Duties will include the tasks listed above. Additionally, candidates will be expected to be able to write, source and research their articles to high standards.
5. Positions are unpaid at this time. However, candidates will gain valuable experience in the world of online journalism. Transferable skills include: writing copy, researching stories, creating contacts, working within a team, working to deadlines, image editing and more.
6. The editor (Melanie Rob) and the publisher (Jason Deadrich) are able to provide candidates with references upon request.
If you think you have what it takes, please email the editor, Melanie Rob, at the following address: [email protected] Please include the following in your email:
1. Covering letter. This should include details about yourself i.e. age, where you live, education, occupation (if you have one), why you’d be suitable for a role at Diva Dirt, and whether you can meet the requirements of the tasks listed above.
2. Examples of work you’ve previously produced.
Please note: Due to the volume of emails, we will only be able to respond to prospective candidates.