Over the week of SummerSlam at the end of July, WWE had their recent tryouts. From that, a total of 14-people have been selected to come to Orlando to start training at the WWE Performance Center. WWE’s recruitment social media page posted the video of Triple H delivering the news to the grateful individuals. Out of the 14, nine of them were women.
Although an official announcement has not been announced. Per their social media pages, here is some of the information on them along with their names –
- Kennedy Cummins – University of Minnesota Cheerleader
- Gabrielle Dunn – Trains in karate. Won Women’s Adult Forms Overall Grand Champion at the US Capitol Classics.
- Alivia Ash – Track & Field Athlete from Louisville and Rutgers
- Harleigh White – Track & Field Athlete from Clemson
- Jade Gentile – Soccer player from West Virginia University
- Anna Keefer – University of North Carolina Track and Field Alum, 5X NCAA All American
- Breanna Ruggiero – Former Cheerleader at Sacramento State Cheer
- Franki Strefling – Volleyball Player from Eastern Michigan University
- Lea Mitchell – Gymnast from Michigan State
In addition to this, although the names weren’t fully announced, the following women come from the WrestleMania tryouts back in April. They were offered contracts as well and are currently in Orlando at the WWE Performance Center.
- Gina DeLucia
- Lexie Amrhein
- Sarah Baer
- Tiana Caffey
- Valerie Loureda
MMA Star Loureda did have her signing confirmed by WWE in June.
Check back in with Diva Dirt for more news on the newest recruits as it becomes available.