Diva Dirt is hiring!
We are looking for talented new scribes to join Team DD as soon as possible.
We will be taking on a few new writers to help expand our coverage of all things female wrestling. Think you have the writing chops we’re looking for? Follow the jump for more details!
1. We are particularly looking for new writers who are well versed in what is going in the world of women’s wrestling outside of WWE and TNA. Candidates should be on the ball with the latest independent news, results etc. — both within the US and outside.
2. Do you follow the scene in Japan? Mexico? Another part of the world? We are looking for experts in wrestling in other parts of the world.
3. Obviously, we expect candidates to have excellent use of the English language.
4. Candidates must be willing to dedicate time each day to writing, sourcing, researching and submitting articles.
5. Must be able to start immediately.
6. Positions are unpaid at this time. However, candidates will gain valuable experience in the world of online journalism. Transferable skills include: writing copy, researching stories, creating contacts, working within a team, working to deadlines, image editing and more.
7. The editor (Melanie Rob) and the publisher (Jason Deadrich) are able to provide candidates with references for job applications upon request.
How to apply
If you think you have what it takes and can meet our guidelines, please email the editor, Melanie Rob, at the following address: me[email protected]. Please include the following in your email:
1. Covering letter. (This should include details about yourself i.e. age, where you live, education, jobs etc., why you’d be suitable for a role at Diva Dirt and your understanding of the content we provide.)
2. Provide three short examples of news stories relevant to Diva Dirt.
Please note: Due to the volume of emails, we will only be able to respond to prospective candidates.