Tonight’s NXT Deadline has two women’s matches on the card –
For Diva Dirt’s Preview & Prediction of tonight’s event you can click here.
Isla Dawn vs. Alba Fyre
Iron Survivor Challenge Match – Number One Contender
Cora Jade vs. Roxanne Perez vs. Zoey Stark vs. Indi Hartwell vs. Kiana James
The rules for the Iron Survivor Challenge are as follows:
- Five Superstars will compete in this unique 25-minute match as they battle each other and the clock.
- Two Superstars will start the match, and every five minutes a new Superstar will enter the match until all five are in the ring.
- The goal is to have the most falls when the clock hits 25 minutes.
- Falls can be won at any time via pinfall, submission, or disqualification.
- When a Superstar scores a fall, they will earn one point.
- However, when a Superstar loses a fall, that Superstar must pay the penalty. They are forced out of the ring and into a penalty box for 90 seconds.
- Once the 90 seconds are up, the Superstar can re-enter the match.
- The Superstar who has scored the most falls when the clock hits 25 minutes will be named the Iron Survivor and become the No. 1 Contender to the NXT Championship and NXT Women’s Championship, respectively.
As always, feel free to discuss tonight’s show below.