The next NXT Takeover event is announced for May 20th.
Episode 1 (Airing April 29th):
* Dana Brooke defeated Bayley when Emma came out to Bayley’s music and distracted her.
* Becky Lynch quickly defeated Crazy Mary Dobson by submission.
Episode 2 (Airing May 6th):
* Charlotte defeated Emma by pinfall. Emma worked as a vicious heel. Bayley came out after the match and offered Emma a hug but held onto her and hit the Hugplex. Charlotte tried to hold Bayley back but she snapped and has had enough of Emma’s taunting.
* William Regal is out for a Takeover contract signing segment between Becky Lynch and NXT Women’s Champion Sasha Banks. Becky tells her career story and Sasha uses her stamp to sign the contract. Sasha then attacks Becky but Becky gets the upperhand before referees break it up.
Episode 3 (Airing May 13th):
* Bayley defeated Jessie McKay with a Hugplex.
* Sasha Banks defeated KC Cassidy by submission.
* Alexa Bliss defeated Carmella after Blake and Murphy distracted Carmella by trying to get her attention. They try to pick her up but she cuts a promo on them and says Enzo and Cass will take the titles at Takeover.