*Please note, this article contains SPOILERS for the upcoming episode(s) of NXT*
NXT taped the next two weeks of shows on Sept. 14 that will air on Sept. 20 and Sept. 27. From the spoilers listed below, there were some matches that were taped for next week and some others that will be shown the following week. It is being rumored that the full brand reimage will take place starting Oct. 4. From the spoilers below it looks like the new logo will appear in the next two episodes but the ring apron still shows of NXT 2.0.
First, below we have the matches confirmed for the Sept. 20 episode and the results (courtesy of @richschellhase)
- Toxic Attraction (Gigi Dolin & Jacy Jayne) w/NXT Women’s Champion Mandy Rose defeated Ivy Nile & Tatum Paxley
- Cora Jade defeated Wendy Choo
- After the match, Lash Legend attacked Choo as Jade looked on and laughed
It was also shown that the red hoodie individual makes an appearance in the crowd with a mask on. It is confirmed that it is a woman.
Results for Sept. 27 episode –
- Sol Ruca makes NXT debut and defeated Amari Miller
- Nikkita Lyons (w/Zoey Stark) defeated one-half of the NXT Women’s Tag Team Champions Kayden Carter (w/Katana Chance)
- Mandy Rose (with Gigi Dolin and Jacy Jane) defeated Fallon Henley in a non-title match. All three stood in the ring after. Mandy talked about Alba Fyre who came on the screen and mentioned she’d be coming for the Women’s Championship.
Check back in with Diva Dirt for more news and results from the women of NXT!